Chill electronic trakcs

Hey i'm new here.
I produce tracks for around 4 years right now.

I let you discover my universe here, let me know what you think about the tracks.

I wanted to use the Paul Kalkbrenner technic. Like making a chord with a vst, then recording them to an audio track, cutting and arranging the chord for using it like a sample.

Here you can discover some elctronic chill tracks i made.

JE COURS

MISTRAL

Here something that i couldn t tell what kind of style it is lol.

And i ll end with that track:

You can find a bootleg i made with Eminem vocals on my youtube channel: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ0_cWMFeXI)

For the vocals ? I used vsti glitch. It s very useful and simple of use, you can do a lot with it.
And in general i produce with ableton live 9.

I think it's cute how you completely lost your shit and went haywire with comments on my SC.

As for Je Cours - SUCKS.

Mistral - is actually interesting in the beginning. Then the chord progression is as original as marconi and cheese. The third part sounds a little original and interesting again.

Chilliness - was waiting for the dubstep part to begin but all I got was some MEOW MEOW MEOW?? Aah okay some wobbles in the end. ok.........................................

T.G.V - My favorite of the bunch, I would possibly actually listen to this in the background while working/studying/doing something. The first two thirds create this nice energy and atmosphere for focus, but then at 3:30 you lose your shit and go all nuts with it. Chill man, not all songs need to have a 'drop'. Some songs are good nice and chill as they are. Anyway, Congrats.

Overall, I recommend you stop producing quantity and start producing quality.
Focus more on all possible aspects of a single track, instead of making 10 shitty/average ones. Read a book and/or a manual, learn some tricks.

Now go lose your shit in my comments section again.

In the track Mistral I really like the feeling it gives. But the hi-hats takes too much space and is too loud in my opinion. Lower them a bit.

Great work otherwise!

Back