Chill Electronic Song with Vocals

benviben

This is a song I made kinda in the style of Milky Chance but not really. Getting better at editing the vocal parts

soundcloud.com/vibenforfree/persia

-ben

peep. the.. cloud...

You got the melody sync well with the other instruments, I also love the part around 1:57 when everything backs off... just don't put so much emphasis on the keys there... it sounds so good when it is minimalistic like when the vocals come in... Less is more they in the industry. But srsly that vocal works SOOOO well with how chilled that track...

... what really lets this track down is the saxaphone, because it is too loud in the track slightly and the melody is too long imo, it needs to be more stabby (short portions instead of a long melody that plays the whole 4 bars and repeats again at the end of 4 bars)

I would be interested in remixing this to make a nice downtempo chill track... wanna send me stems? guitar is lush btw

Thanks for the feedback dude (gender assumed). I agree with the thoughts on the saxophone 100%. Definitely sticks out a little too much.

I can definitely send you stems, let me know.

You got the melody sync well with the other instruments, I also love the part around 1:57 when everything backs off... just don't put so much emphasis on the keys there... it sounds so good when it is minimalistic like when the vocals come in... Less is more they in the industry. But srsly that vocal works SOOOO well with how chilled that track...

... what really lets this track down is the saxaphone, because it is too loud in the track slightly and the melody is too long imo, it needs to be more stabby (short portions instead of a long melody that plays the whole 4 bars and repeats again at the end of 4 bars)

I would be interested in remixing this to make a nice downtempo chill track... wanna send me stems? guitar is lush btw

Back