Check out my new song I Belong With You ..Rate it !

It's real chill, loving the guitar. The vocal melody works great with the instrumental and it's right in the pocket when thinking about the atmosphere. I think it's a bit boring that it's mostly just the same line on repeat but the small changes in melody make it work. The one thing that I thought about while listening was that this is definitely a track I could see myself having on while outside and in the background but it doesn't have that little extra which is going to stop me from doing whatever I'm doing and just appreciate the music. It's just a bit too simple. But overall great work! :)

It's real chill, loving the guitar. The vocal melody works great with the instrumental and it's right in the pocket when thinking about the atmosphere. I think it's a bit boring that it's mostly just the same line on repeat but the small changes in melody make it work. The one thing that I thought about while listening was that this is definitely a track I could see myself having on while outside and in the background but it doesn't have that little extra which is going to stop me from doing whatever I'm doing and just appreciate the music. It's just a bit too simple. But overall great work! :)

thank you for your feedback .. thank you for being honest! from here I can continue on!

thanks a lot Vinn
:victory:

Last edited:
Back