CHECK THIS OUT!!!! into dust rmx

I love the broken up house beat. Tons of very interesting elements and production techniques. I love the vocal samples.

I like the bass, but it needs to come through harder. Actually almost everything needs to be a little more punchy with the exception of the beginning hihat and cymbal. Maybe you could layer the bass with another bass instrument? What are you using for reference sound?

Opinions:

I like where you are going with the gaps at the end of some of grooves, but I feel like you need some kind of element in there, especially the one at 1-minute. Even the gaps with the vocals feel very sparse.

I'm not sure if you are going for a very minimalist sound, but you have definitely achieved it. Personally, I would like to hear a few more layered elements, mainly percussion.

This song has a TON of potential if you fill out the sound a little more. The composition is really cool, the grooves are catchy, the vocal samples are great.

Yeah im workin with a ghetto little sub and cheap satellite speakers, its all i can afford for the time being, so im sure it isn't gonna sound right on a lot of peoples shit... And yes i was going for a bit minimalist. Thank you for the compliments and constructive criticism and advice! By the way have you ever heard the original? I love Mazzy Star

Oh yeah I've heard it, a nearby university has a radio station that used to play the shit out of the original about a year ago.

Hope you can get some time on monitors at some point! Good luck and keep producing!

Back