CERN (New Trance Track)

EnviZion

Various parts of this one I need to fix (mostly relating to arrangement). I'm still new to these production techniques (only my 6th trance effort, and only 7th in any EDM genre). So any input is appreciated.

As far as the song goes, this is basically a prequel to a trilogy I am 2/3 of the way through (3 main layer of atmosphere), so it's intended to sound underground with an uplifting vibe matching discovery, thus the name CERN.

Hope yall enjoy. Any comments, feed backs, follows and shares will be returned.

Cheers!

https://soundcloud.com/envizion-1/cern

Hey man thanks for the comment and follow. I think you did a pretty nice job here. Definitely uplifting like you mentioned was the aim. My only suggestion is to maybe use a bit of multiband compression to bring the highs and low-mids out a bit more. There is are some mids that are adding a bit of mud to the mix, especially with the reverb. I could be wrong...would have to see the DAW :) But overall, I enjoyed that. Nice selection of tones! Keep it up, keep making tracks!

Last edited:
Its pretty good... its a bit tryptic and happy go lucky at the same time... lot of verb on the kickkk.... The bass seems to get a bit lost in there.. you can EQ out the other synths to give the bass some room to breathe.. maybe side chain the bass compressor to the kick.. so it pumps along with it :) Noce job though.. Like the name CERN:)

Back