Cant Have |House| All comments welcome

Glasman

Hello All,

My latest track attached, as always feedback welcome , this is a house track featuring vocals by Zara Taylor

Spent a bit of time on the piano compression and vocal engineering etc, that is not to say its good its only to say i spent a lot of time messing around with these things etc :D and may have over engineered this but would welcome opinion / thoughts on this and other areas

all comments , observations and opinions welcome

Cheers

Hey man! Nice song you got there, good melody and nice vocals with a relaxing but upbeat tempo. (Y) But it feels too compressed for my taste, sometimes it feels like the sounds are fighting eachother instaid of working together. But all together, I actually listened to the whole song wich is a good sign. ;)

Hey man! Nice song you got there, good melody and nice vocals with a relaxing but upbeat tempo. (Y) But it feels too compressed for my taste, sometimes it feels like the sounds are fighting eachother instaid of working together. But all together, I actually listened to the whole song wich is a good sign. ;)

Hey Baugarn, thanks for the feedback, i have reworked the track over the last few days and had feedback from other people similer to your own. I have panned the pianos left and reduced there reverb and moved the vocals to pan right as this was suggested to me as a way to reduce these two sounds muddying each other, more subtle changes have also been made to the arrangement with a new break section and outro.

i agree, beautiful track, lovely melody and vocals but the elements feel all a bit indistinct, maybe too much reverb on the vocals?

Hey rules2live , thanks for the feedback , much obliged as per Baugarn's comments above i have spent some time reworking and tinkering around in these areas and ,much obliged for your observations

Wow! This is beautiful! Very atmospheric. Only thing I would suggest is a little less reverb and delay on the vocals as it's kind of washing them out into the background instead of letting them be the focal point that they deserve to be! Keep up the good work. You've just earned a new SoundCloud follower. :)

Thanks for your feedback Tyler,

have also listened to your track a couple of times and i enjoyed it very much,

My plan is to go back to this track in a week or two as need some space away from it and plan to work on the reverb / delay as a few other producers have also shared similar feedback :)

Thanks for your feedback Tyler,

have also listened to your track a couple of times and i enjoyed it very much,

My plan is to go back to this track in a week or two as need some space away from it and plan to work on the reverb / delay as a few other producers have also shared similar feedback

Back