Can You Believe Justin B. Rejected this EDm beat F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this beat in July while I was practicing, and decided to finish because it's amazing
Justin bieber rejected it because the middleman wanted to much money

I didn't even listen to begin with, I read all the FP comments 1st, then heard this 'lightyears ahead'... this is cloned commy shit.. this has absolutely no originality... to be honest, it has nowhere near the level of commy pop sound... commy pop 'lightyears ahead'.. LMFAO... later man

Finally an actual thread that is worth reading!
An honestly Koollord i cant believe that Justin rejected your track, its so shit it would of fitted right in on his album

And manducator, keep up the sick tech beats brah!

Last edited:
An honestly Koollord i cant believe that Justin rejected your track, its so shit it would of fitted right in on his album

Not bad either bro... I hear some sylenth in there? that has some creative flair goin on in dere ;)

Thank you everybody for the compliments on my music but this isn't my topic, lol.

I think it's mostly Spire in my music, with a bit of sylenth.

I think I pinpointed the reasons why there's so much hate in this post. First of all, the tittle "justin beiber rejected it" that could cause the oldest feeling in human race: envy. That was a clickbait, but I think justin beiber could do something with this tropical house beat, that I made while I was "practicing" you should see the masterpieces i could make in any genre. The second reason is that most people here are underground producers of EDM's less popular genres, the outskirts of EDM. Guys i will give you 100$ dollars, if you are able to replicate this song with a midi controller, which I used to make this song, you know like the pros do. Keep supporting your repetitive music that takes no skills to make, peace haters. I challenges you all to a beat battle in a genre you want.

they dig your repetitive music, I use to like that kind of music too, but then I learned advance music theory, which caused me stop making your style,
Thank you everybody for the compliments on my music but this isn't my topic, lol.

I think it's mostly Spire in my music, with a bit of sylenth.

let's beat battle the song under your name and my justin beiber type song and see which one will do better? while you're at it work on your mastering skills dude.

It doesn't matter whether the track quality, sound selection, and mastering is good or not. The "you're my baby" vocals are out key with the rest of the track and sink the whole thing. A beat battle with anybody isn't going to fix that. If you disagree that's fine but you did post it in a section of FP called "showcase your music, give & receive feedback". Sorry, just being honest...

Last edited:
OK, that's enough!

For the record, apparently Bieber had absolutely zero involvement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back