Can You Believe Justin B. Rejected this EDm beat F4F

Status
Not open for further replies.

koollord

Battle Champion!
I made this beat in July while I was practicing, and decided to finish because it's amazing
Justin bieber rejected it because the middleman wanted to much money

Hey Koollord, Unfortunately I gotta agree with Manducator they sounding a bit off in places. Also some of the sounds aren't developed enough for that professional sound. keep working on it :)

pretty ordinary, too ordinary to be a pop song. Needs a lot more elements in the mix that give it style. vocals are off

lol I have heard worse on the radio, to me this is a hit ....drop your beats. this song has 7 layers of catchy melodies, I feel a little hate here...you guys can't produce at this level yet, thats why you can understand how hard is to make a song like this.

@Koollord The problem maybe that you just can't hear it... Yes you're right, our productions might not be as good as pro productions, but we are but 1. Full radio releases will be tweaked by the hands of many listeners, the best in the game. While your production has some great ideas, the type of song it is is still too open. It's hard to tell with out the professionally recorded studio vocal layered on it. Some big radio songs Like sexual get away with being quite open as the vocal carries it.

Just to be clear. The vocal currently in your track is off. If we are wrong and it is on, it is on in away that is displeasing to normal peoples ears.

Add some more layers or saturate the existing layers and your song will be more radio ready. Regardless to how good we are, we can still hear when something is on par with the pro's.

Lol, I forgot about this topic. I'm back for some fun!!

bro, after listening to your music, I concluded you have no credentials to judge my music: your beats are worse than this one. this song is light years ahead of all those productions on your website.

Modest as ever. Why did you ask for our humble feedback since you are light years ahead of us? Enlighten us with your wisdom, please. I love discussing with people with a narcistic personality disorder!

Listen to the comercial radio, and count all the songs that sound or have elements like your music.

Are you aware that there is a world outside commercial radio? With genres like techno, dub techno, minimal techno,...

Here's some music with the same elements like mine. I let you do the counting.

https://plus8records.bandcamp.com/album/from-my-mind-to-yours
https://coldtearrecords.bandcamp.com/album/echo-delta-within

P.S.: I can handle feedback but you didn't give any. Feedback is about what I can improve on my music but all you do is comparing it to your music because you can't talk about anything else than yourself and your music. You see what I mean with narcistic?

I'm so looking forward to your answer!!
wink.png

Last edited:
Wow some people really get mad for getting the feedback they didn't expect. Was the OP for real or was/is he trolling? I hope the last option!

Last edited:
I didn't get mad, there's a big difference of constructive feedback and hater feedback: you fall on the hater feedback. Think of this, to you, your music is amazing, to me it sucks, why should'n't It be vice versa. Everybody has their taste. People who love rock music, would start WW3 if we say rock sucks. Do you get my point. In conclusion, i think this could be a hit, and is a really hard, Song/melodies to replicate by any producer...
Lol, I forgot about this topic. I'm back for some fun!!

Modest as ever. Why did you ask for our humble feedback since you are light years ahead of us? Enlighten us with your wisdom, please. I love discussing with people with a narcistic personality disorder!

Are you aware that there is a world outside commercial radio? With genres like techno, dub techno, minimal techno,...

Here's some music with the same elements like mine. I let you do the counting.

https://plus8records.bandcamp.com/album/from-my-mind-to-yours
https://coldtearrecords.bandcamp.com/album/echo-delta-within

P.S.: I can handle feedback but you didn't give any. Feedback is about what I can improve on my music but all you do is comparing it to your music because you can't talk about anything else than yourself and your music. You see what I mean with narcistic?

I'm so looking forward to your answer!! ;)

Koollord you sound like a little ***** being offended that people aren't bowing down to you for some mediocre sub-par tropical house you made. Plus you just started shit with a legit techno producer. Grow up.

If re-read the thread, I must say that yes, people may have reacted a little off in the first two posts. But your respond to that is even worse, saying that you produce at a level that none of us can, thus you aren't taking the feedback seriously. Don't get offended and keep on responing negatively, show us that you can fix it, because In the meantime if I were you I could have;
- fixed the vocals pitchwise
- mix in some extra sounds that have a positive influence on the atmosphere
- add some wetness to the pluck, and ask for the next feedback round.

I do like the vocal and the trumpets going on though. Just fix these small elements and your track will be blown into a new life.

Whenever I get feedback, and it is not what I expected, I always think; those extra ears hear more than my two ears. Opinions on this forum are actually never really given since everyone judges the musical elements, not the genre.

Good luck with your track!

It's precisely clickbait posts and ill mannered responses like this that that expose the maturity level. It's sad that you believe not liking a track makes you a hater as that's an extremely narrow minded and narcissistic view. Honestly, I didn't care for the track as I felt it to be mediocre with vocals that may share a key but do not fit harmonically. Normally I would have taken some time to give some advice from 20+ years of production experience as there are a lot of quick and easy ways to improve these things but your post and responses just make me hope that someone with more patience will assist. I interact with those that understand that manners and humbleness are important. If you had titled your post "Tropical House with a Justin Bieber twist" or something similar, you could have had many more positive responses.

bro, after listening to your music, I concluded you have no credentials to judge my music: your beats are worse than this one. this song is light years ahead of all those productions on your website. Listen to the comercial radio, and count all the songs that sound or have elements like your music.

no offence, but you are a dick.... have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back