A-bove the law - f4f

Yeah dude, that bass is awesome and the pitch bend gives it a lot of character. I really like the synthwork on the track, it was really expressive overall. I thought the little bit that comes in at 1 minute could be turned down just a bit (1db or maybe less) but overall the balance between elements was solid. The switch-ups in the track were tight and the little details added a lot and kept the arrangement interesting, nice work man!

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/f4f-new-joint-two-dope-emcees-536460/

Sorry for the delay in response fellas. I was having issues with trying to log in to my account and got locked out haha. Appreciate the feed tho.

Getting back at everyone's links now...

Agree with Marksmh about the highs, the glass breaking sound is abit sharp.

Mixing sounds great, structure is great, loving the baseline and all the effects with the percussion etc!

Great job man!

Checked out your soundcloud, you're beats are dope man!

Appreciate it brotha! I thought the crashes were initially light as I was mixing so I boosted up the highs to get it to cut through the mix some more - guess I pushed it too much haha. You've got a link I can return the feed for?

Filter out the highs as someone else said. I don't have other feedback but it made me feel. Keep it up. I like your style. I nodded my head thats what really matters.

Back