Border Master - House

JKillz

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and decided to give it a shot, seems like some really good productions on here.

I'll spare you the long story and share that I use FL Studio Producer Edition and really enjoy designing patches from scratch (sometimes use presets and alter into something new). I am working on mixing skills and trying to take my music into the next level over time.

Feedback is always welcome and thanks for listening.

Hey JKillz and welcome to the forum! I'm fairly new here myself and joined late December. So far I'm really enjoying the talent and tracks people share, even if I don't get a chance to comment on every one of them right away.

Listened to the track, and I really enjoyed the sounds and instruments you picked, they seem to work well to create a trippy and dark atmosphere. The softness of the pads creates a really nice balance with the the rushing and punchy bass. Overall the song is good and I really don't have anything to add. Solid house track for a fun night out! Thanks for sharing and I'm following.

I'd appreciate some feedback on my recent upload below when you get a chance:
Camila Cabello - Havana ft. Young Thug (AVGHOST remix)

Best wishes!

Last edited:
I appreciate it AVGHOST and welcome to you too, seems like a great group here :)

I should have some time before this weekend to check out your track, looking forward to it!

Back