BLVK JVCK ft. H.E.R. - Mine Luv (Yeah Prolly Remix) [Jersey Club/Trap]

sounds very professional. Well mixed. Not sure if its my headphones but the bass drum seems a bit muffled. The break down future trap was great. Great use of vocal samples
I just nitpicking its very good . Build ups were awesome. Song progresses and keeps my interest..love it
Tell me, im never sure when people say " remix" what does that mean ? in regards to your production. Have u done everything and just used the vocals? cause i never know

return the feed when u can
Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

Thank god there's someone as good as me on here! Just kidding. This is a boss track frilled with aceness and matching skill socks.

sounds very professional. Well mixed. Not sure if its my headphones but the bass drum seems a bit muffled. The break down future trap was great. Great use of vocal samples
I just nitpicking its very good . Build ups were awesome. Song progresses and keeps my interest..love it
Tell me, im never sure when people say " remix" what does that mean ? in regards to your production. Have u done everything and just used the vocals? cause i never know

return the feed when u can
Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

Thank you! For this remix I produced everything but the vocals. I also sampled the stab lead from the original song and used it in the first drop, if you listen to the original I'm sure you'll notice the stab I'm talking about.

As for your song "Just A Little": its different and I like it, it has a nice chill feel to it.

Back