"Blossom" | Dance & EDM (90's Rave) | ClubTrack USA

Mike McKeon

DJ LowFrequencyDomination
Hello, this is my first music post here. I am a musician working solo and have made plenty of tune over the years, had FL Studio and Mixman studio XPro since 2001.

I am looking for feedback on this Club Track, it's reminiscent of 90's Rave heard on Causway Street in Boston, USA... Hope you like:

Last edited:
your monitors aren't picking up the 808? I'll have to open up my .flp and raise the level some more, thanks for feedback, i knew it was subtle but to be questioned why there is None lol... my bad, i'll upload another export soon.

[EDIT] Wow damn, for some reason i had a square gate on the 808, original deleted and replaced with new upload on SC. i worked from like 8AM to 4AM on Friday and that's when i made this tune, didn't even realize i basically muted the kick. anything else wrong plz let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
I'll keep that in Mind Lanson Tracks, thanks guys. Meant to be 90's Rave but will adapt it this era, TY Again

I think Lanson Tracks was talking about an album... i make music cuz i like it and it's fun to hear, my friends all like it, remembering the Good Ol' Days... no need to be so harsh. Nobody's Perfect, and i don't plan on releasing this on a label album.

Last edited:
new video here, the 808 has been changed and some of the percussion, i've been told the mix has really improved:

Back