hey Bhatman,

nice chilled track you got going on here ,

in my opinion just thought your snare sound was a bit to prominent

had me thinking of being on a beach and very relaxing track which i enjoyed

hey Bhatman,

nice chilled track you got going on here ,

in my opinion just thought your snare sound was a bit to prominent

had me thinking of being on a beach and very relaxing track which i enjoyed

Sub-conscious influence from the picture maybe?

OP:

The melodies go together.

However, in my opinion there needs to be more variation in all of the sounds.

Question, do you struggle with patience? I often wonder if many struggle finding the patience to spend a long time on a track to add lots of detail and variation, as I did, and still do occasionally. If you do, I urge you to push yourself, you'll be happy with the results.

Hey nice chill track....my style.....ive had a few beers so everything sounds good....but listening again, the snare needs some more groove to it, or less of if.........its a great mix...good job

https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/edm-electronica-ambient-trance-house-dance/d-i-u-r-n-l-sherman-new-deep-organic-analog-house-free-dl-547261/#post50094467

Give me some feedback if you could ...
Listen to D I U R N A L(Original)*Free DL* OuT NoW!!! by ShErMaN #np on #SoundCloud
D I U R N A L(Original)*Free DL* OuT NoW!!! by ShErMaN | Sh Er Ma N | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Really nice and chilled! I agree the snare is a little too loud. Perhaps try and blend it into the mix more and mess around with a compressor to add some more punch whilst not letting it get too loud. Also I think you can change the pace up at times - it doesn't really go anywhere. Still a very nice sound though.

Back