Between Electronica,Ambient and Hip Hoppers (I REPLY TO FEEDBACK)

You're from Glasgow, your mixing abilities are automatically good by birth. I like the ambient chime vibes. lol like fusion of some luckyme stuff and like four tet.

Haha, thanks man. Love a lot of the luckyme stuff. CID RIM album out on Luckyme next month, really looking forward to that.

Ya, they're one of my favorite labels...hard to get in contact with though. Maybe you can easier because you're over there.

Last edited:
Thanks sherman, im still not confident with adding bass with the crappy monitors I have. Will give your beats a look when I get back later on tonight.

Ya, they're one of my favorite labels...hard to get in contact with though. Maybe you can easier because you're over there.
They occasionally put on Luckyme nights out in the city but its been a while since i've been to any. I think the label is run as a collective and they all have different things going on so releases don't appear to be too regular. Eclectic stuff though. I suppose you just got to keep trying. I reckon its going to be a few years before im confident enough to send my beats to any label!

Back