Berg (Deep Melodic Progressive)

anjuna5

Hey guys this is my first post here since I haven't made much music for the past 2-3 years but now I'm starting producing again ;). Would be awesome to hear what you guys think of this concept/idea, I'm not sure what to do with the long boring intro I feel like something is missing there. Also i don't have a proper studio so this was mixed only in my headphones so please tell me if anything is way off in the mix.

f4f

Last edited:
The intro is perfect, I love the slow progressive build up, obviously not great for a radio edit, but it works really well in this!

I love that change up mid way through and it's all very well mixed. One thing that sticks out to me that might need some work is the open hihat, it sounds out of place with the rest of the high end percussion, aside from that, the track is awesome, it doesn't need much adding to it - it might be better even extending it

Anyway, here is a track I've been working on, I'd love a fresh pair of ears to see if anything sounds out of place:House Rap track

Voices, even whispers, would be awsome. I'm not a really big fan of the break at the middle but it gets better while going forward (especially when the kick comes back). More random percussions should "muscle up" the game of your drums. What do you think? Even it's not the kind of music I really like, this is a very good work, dude!

Here's my latest attempt at a better sound : Something About The Music

great concept!! really like the kick as well as the other instruments. I think you should change and add elements in the composition. For instance the the key arp, in my opinion keeps on going for to long. agree, intro is long. To me it sounds like there's intro and verse, i.e. "chorus" or where the song is at it's max is missing. At least that is what I feel my ears are waiting for.

Hey guys this is my first post here since I haven't made much music for the past 2-3 years but now I'm starting producing again ;). Would be awesome to hear what you guys think of this concept/idea, I'm not sure what to do with the long boring intro I feel like something is missing there. Also i don't have a proper studio so this was mixed only in my headphones so please tell me if anything is way off in the mix.

f4f

Great work, dreamy and progressive, well mixed, like the panning, and stereo image... good to have u back producing :)

Back