[Bass House] New track on this genre, feedback needed and returned :D

Just came on here to post my new bass house track and was happy to see that you've done something new! Big fan.

You can try adding more colour to the piano to make it sound brighter. The way I do it is by applying Sausage Fattener (Free plugin by Dada life) to it and putting colour on full - it'll make it sound amazing.

Drop was insane, especially the second part of the loop (the higher octave/pitched part) you NEED to show me how to make that sound, or send me the preset or something - it's ****ing awesome and i've been looking for how to do it for agesssss.

One thing about the drop - drums: The kick sounds good but could cut through a tiiiiiny bit more - in fact no, leave the kick, layer on a "kick topper" like a click sound or another kick with lots of high freq's and cut out it's lows - just something to make the kick sound like it's sharper.

The clap and hats also sounds a little weak - try this (if you haven't already), make sure you compress each individual drum instrument. Low threshold, increase ration as appropriate then gain to recover lost volume. For sharp-hitting instruments (hats, snares, claps) increase the attack from the default (should be around 15ms default) anywhere up to 100ms - what ever sounds good. It will make them sound SHARP.

After this add ALL drums to a Drum Bus and compress that - not too much, just enough to bring all the percussions in tighter together.

Some may argue that you don't even need to do this, because overall the drums and percussions still sound good and aren't TOO weak.

Really good track mate, I'm about to post mine so check it out on the forum when its up - you'd be a really good person to give me feedback as this is my first bass house track.

Cheers!

Hey Zane T! Happy to hear from you! Thanks for the advices, always on point, I'll really took them in consideration for my next track. For the preset, I'll send you this in pm on facebook ;)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Pretty cool track mate! One thing is I think that piano sounds a little bit vanilla timbre-wise and the chords are a bit too happy for a track where the drop shines because of its heaviness/darkness. I like how you tried to tease the drop part around 0:37 with that bass wobble, but it sounds out of place (and perhaps out of key), so I might mess around with the note or something. In general, I think the main thing to work on here is getting some cohesiveness between the drops and the breakdown/intro parts, as they largely sound like they're part of two different songs. Aside from perhaps changing up the chord progression, you could try bringing in some of the piano stabs during the drops as fills or something like that, just so listeners can kind of hear that the parts that make up the whole track are related to one another. Overall good work, looking forward to seeing your progression!

Here's my post from last night https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ew-track-offi-sours-89th-future-beats-517540/

Cheers :)

This is the kind of music have been working on. I have four songs and each song got better and better. I love this track bro, the drop is SOOOO sick, I wish I knew how to make my basses sound like that. Check out my two latest, tell me what you think. Your song sounded like some of the Juaz's tracks but even better, and that dude is famous, so please keep at it and please follow me on soundcloud, maybe we can collaborate.

Last edited:
Hello MEgashark! thanks for the word buddy really appreciate it :D
Oh my Pillhead is awesome man, the construction is madness, but the track is definitely too short, and god your bass is also so sick, this is really a good job, keep it up!

Hey maximissimo! sei italiano con questo nome no? anyways, reallyyyyyy appreciate your comments, would definitely try to keep those in mind for my upcomming tracks, I feel like a bit the same, regarding the intro, maybe it's because I always start producing the drop? why do you think ?

cheers!

Really sick dude! Love the piano part and the melodies you've put in there. To me it seems that in the chorus, the drums could punch through a bit more. Keep it up.

Cheers!

What is this drop?! Amazing mate !!! soooo sick ! If you follow the hints of Zanet, this track has good potential ! If you don't mind, can you send me the bass preset? :cool:

Back