Aviate

ImGaijin

Here's a little song I started a couple weeks ago while having a creative block. The song features FL Studio presets for the intro and outro and my own presets for the drop. I hope you will like it.

View attachment Aviate.mp3

Sadly that's not really a genre I usually listen to or produce myself, so I probably can't give that much quality feedback, but you used some really nice and interesting harmonies and chord progressions. Also, I liked the sound design of the drop section more than the intro and outro one, so good job with your presets!

Sadly that's not really a genre I usually listen to or produce myself, so I probably can't give that much quality feedback, but you used some really nice and interesting harmonies and chord progressions. Also, I liked the sound design of the drop section more than the intro and outro one, so good job with your presets!

Thank you very much. I spent the bulk of my time on the drop itself so I'll focus more on the intro and outro next time.

hey man
cool stuff, I don't know the genre so I can't give you any fair feedback.
But as stated above, some cool chord progressions!

here goes:
00.00-00.15 - Really really cool atmosphere
0:15 Progression and bass doesn't fit from earlier atmosphere OR it gets introduced too quickly, maybe some automation can work better?
beautiful lead hook on top of the progression
what goes for the drop, it's cool! the spectrum isn't full, lacks high but maybe that's part of the genre.

keep it up man.

hey man
cool stuff, I don't know the genre so I can't give you any fair feedback.
But as stated above, some cool chord progressions!

here goes:
00.00-00.15 - Really really cool atmosphere
0:15 Progression and bass doesn't fit from earlier atmosphere OR it gets introduced too quickly, maybe some automation can work better?
beautiful lead hook on top of the progression
what goes for the drop, it's cool! the spectrum isn't full, lacks high but maybe that's part of the genre.

keep it up man.

Thank you. Now that I think of it, there was a lack of transition in a few parts. Thank you for the feedback.

Back