Aslin - Ava (Trance/House)

Sounds amazing!The ambient vibe in the breaks and the track is so lively and pulls you in. I love it! Tho of personal preference i love a bit more bass in my kick and overall track :p

Keep it up!

Hey,

The intro pulls you right in which is a very good sign. Well mixed, sounds are well picked! I get a extraterrestrial feeling of this track.. very positive about this track!

If you have time could you leave some feedback on my track as well?

WNZL - Sid [F4F]

Thanks in advance :)

Wow this was awesome. Intro pulled me in right away with that bassline. Great for a club. The break was cool too. Perhaps could add some subtle effects like white noise or ambience and such to give it even more movement during the break? The transition at 3:03 didn't seem intense enough. I personally think this transition could be amplified for like a very handsup trance moment before the drop hits! I think the same about 3:33 as well. Made the drop not feel as intense as it could be. The main bit is very nice, I like the ambiance. I think maybe could use some work mixing in the drop, there is like a cymbal hitting every beat, which is fine, but its got a frequency that seems to mesh too much with the rest of the sound I think. Super awesome track though dude! I gave it a favorite. Definitely stuff I've always personally wanted to try and make.

If you want to return feedback, here's my track.
ZachPayne - Stardust [Future Bass] (Feedback for feedback)

Really well done! I'm a bit of an afficionado of progressive trance, even tho I don't work in the genre. you could boost the bass a bit tho. maybe use a multiband compressor on the low end to give it more presence. Overall very good!

Really well done! I'm a bit of an afficionado of progressive trance, even tho I don't work in the genre. you could boost the bass a bit tho. maybe use a multiband compressor on the low end to give it more presence. Overall very good!

Thanks man, yes after some great feedback from the community, like yours, I have some stuff to change on the track :D

Hey Aslin,

enjoyed you track and particularly liked the emotive pads as per my SC comments.
Very nice track, in terms of development i just thought that the track did not know when to end
The track to my ears seem to reach is natural conclusion around 4:25 and then another outro seem to start shortly after, but this is minor point.

PS - thanks for your earlier feedback on my track

Back