Aside from trash, how would you classify this?

haha, not trash. I was really kinda hoping that it would be terrible in an entertaining way. It's like a more poppy and synthy version of trip-hop maybe? idk haha, it's dope though. I like the little breakdowns and overall arrangement. The synthwork is particularly nice

Mate what you've created here sounds almost like the genre 'vaporwave'. Take a listen to Macintosh Plus; he basically created the genre vaporwave. I wouldn't class this though as vaporwave as it's too high a tempo but it sounds a similar style.

I like this track, you've done a good job on it! Lovely chords and electronic saxophone melody. Keep posting your stuff on Soundcloud: I followed you :)

If you could check out my latest post that'd be great: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k-gone-wrong-called-cops-533836/#post50040950

I like the atmospheric feel of the track. The saxophone is absolutely killer! Will definitely be checking out more of your stuff!

Great thread title, made me click.

It's a bit too poppy for my taste but is pretty close to some of the deep house I listen to. Has elements of chillwave as well, so probably one of those two. Cool track! I would probably work a bit on the ambience to make the mix feel more 3d and less computer.

Back