Another Track of mine. Big room

The mix is not so good. There are problems with reeverb. There is too much distortion. Melody is nice. The track can get better. Good try tho. Best of luck!

lots of clashing. It sounds like your drop lead is not sidechained to the click of your tuned kick, which takes away from your kick and adds a lot of disagreeing freqs. lots of crushing with the compressing it sounds as well. The melody for the drop sounds like it has a ton of potential to be huge, but the mixdown is lacking very much so. Something that helps me is to have a track that you take inspiration from on an empty bus, and switch from your track the the professional one. It will help you really hear where your mix is lacking compared to the style you want to make.

lots of clashing. It sounds like your drop lead is not sidechained to the click of your tuned kick, which takes away from your kick and adds a lot of disagreeing freqs. lots of crushing with the compressing it sounds as well. The melody for the drop sounds like it has a ton of potential to be huge, but the mixdown is lacking very much so. Something that helps me is to have a track that you take inspiration from on an empty bus, and switch from your track the the professional one. It will help you really hear where your mix is lacking compared to the style you want to make.

Thanks for the feedback.
I will try to make compare with another track.
And I'll take notes for what to improve.

pretty much interesting big room stuff, seriously it is such a cool arrangement. just a bit more adjustment on the mix. too much clashing and the volume is not proportionally assigned. i think several cut on the EQ will improve it a lot! keep bangin mate

Last edited:
pretty much interesting big room stuff, seriously it is such a cool arrangement. just a bit more adjustment on the mix. too much clashing and the volume is not proportionally assigned. i think several cut on the EQ will improve it a lot! keep bangin mate

Thank, I appreciate you feedback.
Now I'm starting fix the mixing and volume and hope it will get better!

Back