Ambient track, looking for feedback

atbateman

Hi everybody,

I'm new here and looking forward to being a part of the community. I have a recently produced track that I'm looking for feedback on:

I'm also looking forward to listening to the tracks here and offering some of my own feedback.

Thanks!

Edit: I didn't realize the gain on this track was so low, so I apologize for that. I'll fix that when I get home later today.

Last edited:
Damn, you track gave me nostalgia for some odd reason. I bet too much spyro probs. Anyway, its a little repetitive. You can switch it up and leave a section without a beat. I feel that makes the track very mellow and keeps it interesting. But it's very good!

Damn, you track gave me nostalgia for some odd reason. I bet too much spyro probs. Anyway, its a little repetitive. You can switch it up and leave a section without a beat. I feel that makes the track very mellow and keeps it interesting. But it's very good!

Thanks, I think you're right. I tried removing a couple of elements and it just sucked the life right out of the track, so I'm trying to figure that one out. I'll have to try again.

Last edited:
Thanks, I think you're right. I tried removing a couple of elements and it just sucked the life right out of the track, so I'm trying to figure that one out. I'll have to try again.
Keep at it. Gonna spit this outta my ass here. Have you tried adding smooth Jazz to the mix? That might completely mess up the soul of your track, but idk I'm just shitting out ideas that might help you :o

Last edited:
Keep at it. Gonna spit this outta my ass here. Have you tried adding smooth Jazz to the mix? That might completely mess up the soul of your track, but idk I'm just shitting out ideas that might help you :o

I definitely did not try that :p. I actually didn't use any external samples in this one, it's all soft synths/samplers and effects. I'll try your idea sometime later, because why not [FONT=&quot]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/FONT]

Back