Ambient Space Track

Wow thanks man. I've been really trying to get into this style and sound of music and trying to make it my own, it's awesome to hear at least someone enjoys it.

Great, I like atmosphere of the track..Remind me main track from movie Streets of Philadelphia:)

Last edited:
It's very, very good. Just one little thing is maybe within those 4:30 minutes it could add some new elements here and there to keep it fresh. I like that strange whistle like sound at 2:27, makes me think a slow, ambient flute with good delay and reverb might make it sound even more interesting. Just an idea. Other than that it's nice, chilled and relaxing.

If you're interested, could I maybe have some feedback on my electro-ethnic chill-out music? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uctive-feedback-electro-ethnic-tracks-513938/

Update: I've had some people tell me that the drums are pretty much awful, with them being out of time and not being on the 2 and 4 and all that. Any opinions?

I'm a fan of how they sound and are arranged but if it's something that needs to be changed I will. Please give me some opinions!

This definitely has a soundtrack feel. Could hear it on the Person of Interest show. Nice ambience and good use of the audio field.

Two things that I'd work on.... The drums are a little too syncopated. Some syncopation is necessary to avoid the mechanical sound, especially in ambient music, but there's too much I think.

Also, the track gets monotonous after a bit. In ambient music, I really want to melt into my surroundings and watch them become the surroundings created by the music but there has to be some movement there, and the monotony keeps that final transition from occurring. I agree with a poster above that adding some female vocals could definitely push it there.

Great work overall. Fairly minor critiques imo.

If you have time:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...storm-progressive-trance-514281/#post49957602

thanks all. this track posted is a demo for the final that will be going on an ep i'm working on, so i'll definitely incorporate all of your suggestions.

female vocals (or pitched up/down male vocals) will definitely be added for transition and interest, along with more synchronized drums.

Very nice work. The pad is so lush and it really has a really big impact on the ambient mood. Some of the drums could maybe be different sounds like clap but this is probably more a preference thing. at around 2:50 the track felt a little bit too empty and could of done with some kind of melody? to fill the empty feeling.

Good luck with your EP and keep up the great work

Back