Ambient jazz track - feedback wanted

Love the use of panning/stereo. I don't know if you wanted to head this route, but the kicks could be just a tad bit beefier in the low range (but I know you said it is an ambient track, so feel free to ignore that). In about ten seconds when the main lead synth comes in, it sort of starts a bit too abrupt and maybe a bit too loud for starting off if it is going to be "ambient" ambient. Overall the delayed/echoed lead could use a little pushing down of the hi-high ends and maybe a little less "wet" on the delayed effect. The lead may also want to be pushed down 2-5% in volume to give the rest of the song to shine through.I like it a lot and these are just minor ideas. I am a big fan of the guitar that comes in about 3 minutes in. I would maybe consider removing the 2nd little pull-off/hammer-on that comes in around 3:12. The sound is great I think it is a pretty solid track as is and I don't want you to think I'm grilling it since I don't like it - in fact I really like it. If possible I could use some feedback on my messy song and I think you have a better grasp on drums than I do. Here is the forum page.

really nice vibe, guitar near the end was best part imo, i would've incorporated it sooner! good stuff

Love the use of panning/stereo. I don't know if you wanted to head this route, but the kicks could be just a tad bit beefier in the low range (but I know you said it is an ambient track, so feel free to ignore that). In about ten seconds when the main lead synth comes in, it sort of starts a bit too abrupt and maybe a bit too loud for starting off if it is going to be "ambient" ambient. Overall the delayed/echoed lead could use a little pushing down of the hi-high ends and maybe a little less "wet" on the delayed effect. The lead may also want to be pushed down 2-5% in volume to give the rest of the song to shine through.I like it a lot and these are just minor ideas. I am a big fan of the guitar that comes in about 3 minutes in. I would maybe consider removing the 2nd little pull-off/hammer-on that comes in around 3:12. The sound is great I think it is a pretty solid track as is and I don't want you to think I'm grilling it since I don't like it - in fact I really like it. If possible I could use some feedback on my messy song and I think you have a better grasp on drums than I do. Here is the forum page.

Oh no, thanks for the feedback this is why I post stuff here ha. That's all really good actually because basically everything you mentioned was stuff I was debating on. I was playing with the melody volume a lot. Like wanted to make it stand out, but also want the sound to be tight I'll try lowering it a little. And the kicks were actually a lot louder throughout the mixing process but just lowered them recently, I think I did like them a little louder though. Thanks for feedback though will check your track out too

really nice vibe, guitar near the end was best part imo, i would've incorporated it sooner! good stuff

Thanks, preciate it. I agree too, it's almost like a little sudden and unfamiliar when it comes in. Even just putting a little bit of that in the beginning of the track might balance it more.

Back