Ambient/Chill Trap Beat!! F4F

Hey Chris,

Really tight track! The mixing/mastering is top-notch, and the instruments work so well to create that melancholy or nostalgic vibe. I think it would work great if someone would want to add some rhymes to it, but is otherwise just fine without them. I'm subscribing!

I'm new to the forums (I keep repeating this, sorry) and can't post yet, but would appreciate it if you could take a listen at my stuff in the near future!

Best of wishes!

Hey Chris,

Really tight track! The mixing/mastering is top-notch, and the instruments work so well to create that melancholy or nostalgic vibe. I think it would work great if someone would want to add some rhymes to it, but is otherwise just fine without them. I'm subscribing!

I'm new to the forums (I keep repeating this, sorry) and can't post yet, but would appreciate it if you could take a listen at my stuff in the near future!

Best of wishes!

Thanks for the feedback bro!!

I'm actually really curious why you decided to avoid SoundCloud? I literally just opened my first account the other week on there and I'm not planning on selling anything anytime soon, but would like to know either way if you can share.

This is good stuff my dude. I like the mixing and the flow of the song! Gving off some chill vibes and the vocal clip was mixed in fantastically. I really like the drums on either side, it gives that ambient vibe I really dig

I'm actually really curious why you decided to avoid SoundCloud? I literally just opened my first account the other week on there and I'm not planning on selling anything anytime soon, but would like to know either way if you can share.

I found it too limiting without paying extra, I reached my upload limit quite quickly and I found unless you pay, you don't really get much information on insights of your audience. I know the premium doesn't cost too much but I did'nt really want another expense coming out my bank account for something I rarely used.

I'd rather focus on my Youtube Channel as I found people prefer visuals alongside music, which I can the run ads on independently. I then use a third party (Routenote) who will put my music on sites such as Apple Music & Spotify for free. I'm sure Soundcloud does have its benefits but for me it doesn't work.

This is good stuff my dude. I like the mixing and the flow of the song! Gving off some chill vibes and the vocal clip was mixed in fantastically. I really like the drums on either side, it gives that ambient vibe I really dig

Thanks!! I appreciate that!!

I found it too limiting without paying extra, I reached my upload limit quite quickly and I found unless you pay, you don't really get much information on insights of your audience. I know the premium doesn't cost too much but I did'nt really want another expense coming out my bank account for something I rarely used.

I'd rather focus on my Youtube Channel as I found people prefer visuals alongside music, which I can the run ads on independently. I then use a third party (Routenote) who will put my music on sites such as Apple Music & Spotify for free. I'm sure Soundcloud does have its benefits but for me it doesn't work.

Thanks for sharing that with us. A useful insight, and I figured that the reasons were along the lines of what you described. :)

hey there, sounds pretty smooth, really digging the sound of piano :)

nice arrangement, I would add some more harmonies to the last section, make it a bit different from the others

mixing wise sounds like you're kinda ahead of me, all the elements of the song feel super clear to me, good job

and perhaps cut some mids from the kick, but this is more like a personal taste thing

would you look at this?
liquid DnB vocal thing (f4f)

Back