All I Want To Be Is Me. Feedback appreciated :)

Nice track, very uplifting! the vocals do seem a bit repetitive and a bit out of tune but those can be fixed easily! Good job

Very cool vibe, but a cool thing to focus on is to have something new happen every 8 bars so the listener can stay focused, but in the end, write what you feel!

if you can please, check out my soundcloud by searching "naimeja" and leave some feedback so I could improve as well

Thanks for the replies. I agree with you on song structure, but its my attempt at being unconventional haha. Also I am an ex-reason user working with Ableton now, and I haven't learned to correct pitch vocals. Its on my list of things to teach myself.

Dayymm!
Yeah the vocals might be a bit repetitive, doesn't sound out of key to me, but overall some sick chill vibes,
Has an awesome indie feel to it too
Keep up the good work man!!

feel like im in a dream homie well done, constructive criticism would be the vocals. i do dig what you did for sure. but using a vocal that was as chill as your beat would take it up a notch

I'm listening. I'll comment while the track plays through...

The intro is awesome! It sounds very much like a Four tet intro, but the beat is different. ...Add some range to the drums. The snares all sound the same volume and computerized. if you change the volume on each snare hit it'll sound better (and "real")...unless you have a drummer who actually hitting the snare at the same volume each time. That would be super impressive! ...the melodies are very nice. I really like them. The vocals are unique and catchy too. "All I wanna be is me...", I like that! its a cool track!

Can you check out my latest song?
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

Thanks I'm taking all of your criticism into my next song. I have the same style sounds, but I'm going to add some verse lyrics and see how it goes. Y'all the best. I think I left some feedback on everyone who posted.

Back