Ain't no sunshine tropical house cover wip (F4F)

Great re-interpretation of ain't no sunshine , takes my mind to the Caribbean. really interesting piece but should've went for a different wind instrument in my opinion *
7/10 - innovative , percussion made the deal ! brave enough to play with vocals , I like that !

Great re-interpretation of ain't no sunshine , takes my mind to the Caribbean. really interesting piece but should've went for a different wind instrument in my opinion *
7/10 - innovative , percussion made the deal ! brave enough to play with vocals , I like that !

Thanks for the feedback, always loved this track and wanted to put my spin on it :)

...writing while typing:

I like the intro. The mix is already clean and you have a nice dynamic between the drums and the bouncy bass. The violins are also a nice element in your drums, pretty unexpected in EDM.

Well, I really enjoy it. It's simple and it works.

That crash in the intro gave me an heart attack.

Nice bassline u got there!
I think the piano could be harder overall.

I would drop the kick in the verse (do it back later on).
Also I think this song could have been a bit longer with some breaks.

Would u mind checking out my track?
[Melodic house] Mark Smit - Delusions

Very unusual sound, but I like it. I think it's pretty well-put-together. The one thing I miss is some type of breaks (that someone above mentioned too) to mix the energy up a bit, to help build it up a bit. Dropping the kick at the verse could be an option, but I'd rather go for filling the chorus and mixing the higher end percussions up a bit more.

Very unusual sound, but I like it. I think it's pretty well-put-together. The one thing I miss is some type of breaks (that someone above mentioned too) to mix the energy up a bit, to help build it up a bit. Dropping the kick at the verse could be an option, but I'd rather go for filling the chorus and mixing the higher end percussions up a bit more.

Cheers, its only an early mix and just wanted feedback on the track as it is or take it in another direction :)

Back