Adon Shoko - Muza [good vibes]

super super original here, i dig it a ton. the mixing feels unbalanced a bit, but from what i hear it sounds like thats mainly based on how you mastered the track to make it loud is clipping the track itself. the mixdown isnt dynamic enough and then it almost sound like a brickwalled master on top of that. the main place im hearing this problem is from :42 to 1:02, and because of that when the beat kicks afterwards, it loses power because the phrase in front of it is so loud. I really like how original the composition of this track is, and i can't wait to hear what it becomes as you practice overtime.

its quite original the sound. parts a little bit dry but that gives more life to the solo. Would suggest brighting the mix up more and then some parts are too dry for my taste, particularly the strings.

super super original here, i dig it a ton. the mixing feels unbalanced a bit, but from what i hear it sounds like thats mainly based on how you mastered the track to make it loud is clipping the track itself. the mixdown isnt dynamic enough and then it almost sound like a brickwalled master on top of that. the main place im hearing this problem is from :42 to 1:02, and because of that when the beat kicks afterwards, it loses power because the phrase in front of it is so loud. I really like how original the composition of this track is, and i can't wait to hear what it becomes as you practice overtime.

thank you so much for such a positive feedback :) !! the mastering indeed are "not very good"

its quite original the sound. parts a little bit dry but that gives more life to the solo. Would suggest brighting the mix up more and then some parts are too dry for my taste, particularly the strings.

thank you for your feedback bro !

nice atmosphere on this song, I really enjoy the flute parts and mystical party vibe. for suggestion: as others have mentioned, the overall mix sounds a bit flat. I can see the energy in this mix though, good job!

Last edited:
nice atmosphere on this song, I really enjoy the flute parts and mystical party vibe. for suggestion: as others have mentioned, the overall mix sounds a bit flat. I can see the energy in this mix though, good job!
thank you bro :) !

Back