Accretion of Truth (Original)

This is an electro-house style track based around a distorted bass that is similar to the sound used by Justice in a lot of their material except not quite as distorted. Let me know what you think and enjoy!!

I would suggest to do some more detailed eq'ing for the pluck instrument thats playing "A" throughout the song. It sounds like it is in a tube. The other synths were great! and any reason you ended the song on a C music wise?

Definitely sounds like a cool track, had me bobbing along to it. From a casual listener point of view, I started to get bored with the main melody after a min or so. The main segment starting at :45 and running for about 2mins had cool parts coming and going, but the main melody was just getting repetitive imo. It is catchy enough that you can probably break it up a little more.

Overall, I was certainly enjoying what you have here, thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for the support JorgeJurado. Post a link to one of your tracks on SoundCloud that you'd like me to critique. Or just post the title here, thanks.

Thanks for the input MWaltz_469! My computer broke down recently and as a result I was no longer able to access the project and make changes. The only material I had was the 4 minute wav file that I 'mastered' and posted to SoundCloud. So that's why it ends abruptly.

JKillz, I agree with you about the repetitiveness of the track. I intended to progress forward with a more intricate arp/chord progression, but my computer went down before I could do any of that. I figured the track sounds OK the way it is and decided to post it anyways. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Sorry to hear about the comp issues... best of luck moving forward

Last edited:
JKillz- It wasn't a big problem but I did have to reset the computer and all of my programs/plugins were deleted. Thankfully my projects and patches remained intact. It could've been a lot worse. I'm thinking about getting more RAM for my computer to see if that helps it to handle bigger projects.

Back