2 Songs From Our New Band Wova! Happy To Return Constructive Feedback!

scenex

I have not posted posted to future producers in some time. In the past I have received awesome and constructive feedback. This site has helped me to become a better producer and for that, I would like to say thank you!

My friend and I have recently formed a new band called Wova. As we are trying to gain popularity amongst our peers we are also looking for constructive feedback as to how we can improve the sound. We never want to stop growing and always want to produce better and better music!

Please link your track/post if you would like feedback as well! I will be happy to do so and respond to anyone who asks.

Say It by Wova | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Titos by Wova | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Hey, i really liked that track Say it, the singer has a very nice voice, and the music has a soothing vibe. Not sure I like the backing vocals, and I think the clap could stand out more, and I think the hi-hat needs a little compression on the refrain. Overall is a nice track!
I loved the intro of Titos, I like the drums more here than Say it! It added a more dance vibe to the track, and the backing vocals sounds dope!

Keep doing the great job :)

Hey, i really liked that track Say it, the singer has a very nice voice, and the music has a soothing vibe. Not sure I like the backing vocals, and I think the clap could stand out more, and I think the hi-hat needs a little compression on the refrain. Overall is a nice track!
I loved the intro of Titos, I like the drums more here than Say it! It added a more dance vibe to the track, and the backing vocals sounds dope!

Keep doing the great job :)

Thanks for the feedback! We will definitely use this advice when creating future tracks!

Let me know if there is anything you would like feedback on. I would be more than happy to return the favor!

Back