Dubstep productions (FB returned if requested)

Well so far I have listened to Chainsaw Alice and wow, I'm impressed. I've already left some feedback directly on Soundcloud but I dont mind sharing it here too. Very polished production, great mood and atmosphere. Am gonna give the rest of the collection a listen now man :)

New track up for feedback

I got a lot of feedback lol
I like the scary vibe in Chainsaw Alice, i find myself making scary hip hop beats a lot. The breakdown in Spirit at about 1:20 is kinda catchy and very well put together. i ****ing love the orchestral sound of Devils Dance, thats probly my favorite track, orchestra+dubstep is an awesome combo. i like the reggae feel in Future, reggae+dubstep is another great combo and its rarely done right, but you got it pretty good on this. Crazy ass drop in lillies and bullets, kinda reminds me of Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites its got a chill kinda upbeat intro then a hardcore darker drop. i like the pre drop slowdown on flesh and stone, but some of the fx in there sound kinda nasty and at 2:20 when it goes into the piano section it doesnt sound quite right, a little too sudden and unfitting. on piggyback riders the plucky sounding wobble in the beginning sounds offbeat from the rest of the song, i can tell it was intended, i just dont like how it sounds. The music box is really nice and the last drop is sick af, but that very last key on the piano should be a lil quieter. When i fall is also a little bit reggae sounding, its real chill and i like the clean smooth wobbles in it. soundations good, it sounds kinda tribal, but that kinda waterdrop sound is too repetitive.i really like the vocal chops in Coming Up, and the drops hit really hard. i like the way you brought the beat back after the breakdown at 1:50 and i like the melody in the drop, its not just wobbles and effects like a lot of dubstep is. overall this is a great album, id buy it (if i had money at the time! :b) mixing and mastering is good, no snares or anything that stick out and hurt the ears. the mood changes a lot throughout the album, but i think the songs go together pretty well. What do you use for your wobbles? also, can you give me feedback on my dubstep track? its not as good as all this, but i havent been making dubstep that long and this is only my 2nd song
Soundcloud.com/rezzyceo/dubbin-2-0

Last edited:
Back