Dark Atmospheric Sci Fi Beat ( Homie Beats PRODUCTIONS )

If Freddy Krueger could rap...That nigga would lay this shit to sleep. <-- See what I did right there? Freddy..Sleep? Lmao thats a knee slapper. :berzerk:
Haha Hot shit Man, Loved the Dark Vibe to it. Kudos

If Freddy Krueger could rap...That nigga would lay this shit to sleep. <-- See what I did right there? Freddy..Sleep? Lmao thats a knee slapper. :berzerk:
Haha Hot shit Man, Loved the Dark Vibe to it. Kudos

haha great feedback, i dont maybe you can ask him to rap on here ;D thx

Lol no doubt bro, can you please check out some of my work? Since im new to FP I cant posts links yet, -___-", but my site is soundclick.(com)/SVRBTZ
Thanks bro.

Lol no doubt bro, can you please check out some of my work? Since im new to FP I cant posts links yet, -___-", but my site is soundclick.(com)/SVRBTZ
Thanks bro.

create your topic mane and give me the link and i will post my comment in there :)!

I could see odd future on this track, or some horrorcore rappers on this......Super Weird definitely unique.....love the pads and synths. check out my track and let me know what you think about the overall song and mix

Very slick. Too much going on to be as atmospheric as its name implies, but hey, its good and that's all that matters.

Could see this being used in an early Resi Evil trailer.

Very slick. Too much going on to be as atmospheric as its name implies, but hey, its good and that's all that matters.

Could see this being used in an early Resi Evil trailer.

thats some awesome feedback mane, thx a lot! yeah a trailer music would be tight ;).

Back