D.A.H. Trump - Experimental Unique Track - F4F I WILL ALWAYS RETURN FEEDBACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

What are your thoughts on this? REPLY ON SOUNDCLOUD if possible!

This track is supposed to be like a musical story.. has blends of jazz, experimenting, motown and cinematic emotion

LEAVE FEEDBACK & LINKS SO I CAN REPLY BACK TO YOU!

Last edited:
well mixed together - that opening melody is some crazy shit man, I liked the musical journey - sounded very much like a modern version of a retro game soundtrack. The vocals were mixed well and I like the addition of group vocals behind that. Solid comp.

this was real dope. caught me off guard in the beginning but in a good way. def a funky vibe to it. nice job!

Haha, you did say experimental but didn't expect that. Most people just make some abstract shit.
Good work though, This piano has kinda got a children's song/musical kinda vibe to it (i've just read what you wrote at the top now - yep)

Musically this is really nice. The 'How long can i wait for you' could have abit more delay on it in my opinion, have it echo out abit more.
Nothing more than that though. Dropped you a follow. Keep it up.

Return it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/wannabe-feedback-returned-477582/

Last edited:
I secretly enjoy music like this with a story too it lol.. Just something different now and then... I like this alot man no complaints at all.. Keep up the good work !

Thanks for the feedback !

Didnt expect that in the beginning haha but everything went dope . Dont know much about this kind of music so i cant give any advice but sound good look like you know what ur doing . Really complex joint so props for that .

keep it up .

First of great quality, and the transitions are on point. I see you was jus playin around but it turned out pretty dope, I could see this in sum video game as sum background music, keep grindin.

ay I'm feeling this arrangement a lot! This is where music is going nowadays, and all that formulaic simple s**t is trending downwards. This sounds pop without sounding cookie-cutter. I could hear a Top-40 song being laid over this. Like some Pitbull/Ne-Yo/Katy Perry type stuff.

Production wise, you have a lot going on, but for the most still manage to give every element it's share of sonic space. Percussion arrangement is on point too. I follow you on Soundcloud, haven't listened to all of your tracks, but the ones I have heard always have nice mixing.

When you get the chance, check out my latest track!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...straps-instrumental-lyrickz-feed4feed-477822/

I'm definitely feeling this man. This is pretty great. I love it actually. To be honest I'm curious of how you made it and I'm curious of your process. I want to do something similar to this. The chords are excellent and it's a great mix. I want to pick your brain if possible. If you wouldn't mind I would love some feedback on my new beat as well. I'll post the link here but please get back to me. This was very well done. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...at-based-norah-jones-jesse-harris-f4f-477461/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back