Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D.A.H. Trump - Experimental Unique Track - F4F I WILL ALWAYS RETURN FEEDBACK!

Thanks

D.A.H. Trump - Experimental Unique Track - F4F I WILL ALWAYS RETURN FEEDBACK!

Sign in to disable this ad

What are your thoughts on this? REPLY ON SOUNDCLOUD if possible!

This track is supposed to be like a musical story.. has blends of jazz, experimenting, motown and cinematic emotion

LEAVE FEEDBACK & LINKS SO I CAN REPLY BACK TO YOU!
    Last edited by DAHTrump; 05-26-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks
    this is dope man!! i think it would be really dope if you added some more synths or some keys in the higher register sometimes. or even some cool runs with like a simple saw wave and modulation. check out my new track http://www.futureproducers.com/forum...g-tips-477655/
    Last edited by burny94; 05-26-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    well mixed together - that opening melody is some crazy shit man, I liked the musical journey - sounded very much like a modern version of a retro game soundtrack. The vocals were mixed well and I like the addition of group vocals behind that. Solid comp.

Thanks
    this was real dope. caught me off guard in the beginning but in a good way. def a funky vibe to it. nice job!

Thanks
    Haha, you did say experimental but didn't expect that. Most people just make some abstract shit.
    Good work though, This piano has kinda got a children's song/musical kinda vibe to it (i've just read what you wrote at the top now - yep)

Musically this is really nice. The 'How long can i wait for you' could have abit more delay on it in my opinion, have it echo out abit more.
    Nothing more than that though. Dropped you a follow. Keep it up.

Return it:
    http://www.futureproducers.com/forum...turned-477582/
    Last edited by Stanzah; 05-27-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Thanks
    I secretly enjoy music like this with a story too it lol.. Just something different now and then... I like this alot man no complaints at all.. Keep up the good work !

Thanks for the feedback !

Thanks
    Didnt expect that in the beginning haha but everything went dope . Dont know much about this kind of music so i cant give any advice but sound good look like you know what ur doing . Really complex joint so props for that .

keep it up .

Thanks
    I could imagine this song in a game, that could be a market that you could look into! It's a really good song, very unique style never heard anything like it and i find that hard to find anything different! The mix of the track is perfect and the synths are great as well!

http://www.futureproducers.com/forum...turned-477741/

Thanks
    First of great quality, and the transitions are on point. I see you was jus playin around but it turned out pretty dope, I could see this in sum video game as sum background music, keep grindin.

Thanks
    Thanks for your comments! I replied to all your work! Keep comments coming!

Thread Information