CRAZY DOPE BANGER- I say HEY - F4F

I wasn't quite feeling this, I can tell you put some hard work into it (it shows) but I just couldn't get with those chords. Mixing and instrument wise though, this is definitely solid.

Thanks for the feedback, do you think I should use a different melody, and instrument, or just change the instrument? I was thinking of maybe replacing it with a synth brass, but keeping same notes.

Returning feedback now

I would say keep the melody for now, and change it for... Well yeah, I was thinking the same a brass synth would work I think, the instrument itself just sounded out of place, but a brass synth may fit better. And thank you, I look forward to it.

I can't remember if it's changed or not tbh haha, but it does sound well suited and well pieced together now! Maybe it's just cause it's my second listen, I think the change has helped though!

This beat has such a oddly happy feel to it.. its really different and creative. the only thing i can criticize is the kick drum sounds a bit loud in my headphones.
All your beats are sick though!

@FWP Yea..I have maximus and fruity limiter on it..I'm not sure how to get the volume to this level without putting on the limiters :/

@IntricateBeats Yea man, I was trying to get that happy feeling with it. Your beat was dope too

Thanks for the feedback !

I like it man! The composition is really nice, It tells a story man, Im listening on my macpro now, And I don't here a bass (And I should Here a Bass) So bring some of the top round 160 − 200 HZ of your bass up and a little slap somewhere between 400 − 500 HZ Than you've filled up your mix and it will work out on every speaker!

Keep it up, you're creative, and just buy some mixing books, and train your hearings and use reference tracks at mixing and mastering stage and you'll be bangin' man!

wow the design is top notch, love it, need to get also some tight stuff like that ;).

im not listening to that kind of beat normally "i say hey" but somehow it's catchy and it grows on me. i think you could make some of the synths louder, but thats a matter of taste? i love loud melodies :).
overall i like it!

Back