A couple Hip Hop beats. Leave a link.

both of the beats were very good, both had different vibes so its hard to compare em. Both had good samples, well cut. The brass on "the over comming" were crazy. It has potential to be a good rap song.

return the favour check me out

www.myspace.com/defusemusic

khanvict said:
both of the beats were very good, both had different vibes so its hard to compare em. Both had good samples, well cut. The brass on "the over comming" were crazy. It has potential to be a good rap song.

return the favour check me out

www.myspace.com/defusemusic

thanks man. i checked your track. i'm assuming you did the production on that? where you on the track too? i like the looseness of the guitar. the synth is a nice touch as well. the hook is catchy. good overall song. sounded better to me after a second listen for some reason.

I'm feelin I Could Make It. Can see a positive rhyme vibe goin on here. Real clean mix. The strings are sick I am feelin the quick changeup the most wish you would've extended that.

Overcoming sounds like a classic in the making. Drum game is clean. Needs more bass down low. Then I think the sound would be complete.

Check my thread when you get a chance. Link is in signature.

Regency said:
thanks man. i checked your track. i'm assuming you did the production on that? where you on the track too? i like the looseness of the guitar. the synth is a nice touch as well. the hook is catchy. good overall song. sounded better to me after a second listen for some reason.

thanks for checkin me out, yeh i did everything on the track, from making the beat to the hook to the rap.

ey thanks for the feed
i listened to yours n on the 2nd one i really like the drums seems kinda bouncy ya know, on the sample side i cant really critique cuz im not sample-based... but overall sounds pretty good man

Back