'Confidential' - Beat Tape - F4F

good job.. all the samples are dope so are your drums.. that's basically all u need when sampling dope drums plus dope samples.. and you got both good job

really dope beats bro, miracles was great those drums hit hard, black and white was dope at first but gets repetitive, not really feeling holy tuesday but that bassline was dope you made it or was that the sample?, start & stop was dope and chill beat, damaged goods dam now this was ****in good probably the best beat I've heard so far I really liked this one, one dark day this was dope as **** and I was actually thinkin about sampling this song haha well done, for DOOMS eyes only, didnt really like this felt kinda boring tbh, quantum this was dope but im not really sure about the bassline, sounds a bit off to me like you're not playing the right notes or somethin, anyways these were the only beats I checked out, real good stuff here bro I really like your style maybe we can collabo on a beat sometime
here's my beat tape you said you wanted to check out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k-will-return-all-feedback-398311/?highlight=

Dope beat tape man, i like this soulful sound here. Mixes are clean and drums are banging. My favorite beat is the one used on "Best Friend Remix", i actually wish i flipped the sample it this way lol, maybe with different drum pattern but this is still ill. Other beats i really like are "What I'm After", "One Dark Day", "Antagons Bandwagon", "We Care" and "Start & Stop" (really good chops on this one, i just didn't like those breaks, were messing up the mood lol). Wasn't really feeling some of the samples near the end of the tape, "Jazz Ain't Dead" is creative, sounds different than any other beat on tape. Definitely gonna download this.

Dope beat tape man, i like this soulful sound here. Mixes are clean and drums are banging. My favorite beat is the one used on "Best Friend Remix", i actually wish i flipped the sample it this way lol, maybe with different drum pattern but this is still ill. Other beats i really like are "What I'm After", "One Dark Day", "Antagons Bandwagon", "We Care" and "Start & Stop" (really good chops on this one, i just didn't like those breaks, were messing up the mood lol). Wasn't really feeling some of the samples near the end of the tape, "Jazz Ain't Dead" is creative, sounds different than any other beat on tape. Definitely gonna download this.
Yeah Start & Stop is my least favourite, I wish I hadn't done those breaks... My bad on that... And I had a different drum pattern for Best Friend, but it was way too busy, and it sounded wrong when I put Brandys acapella on top, so I switched it into something more simple. Thanks for downloading too, that's really appreciated!

Im really feelin the tape, Those drums are on point and i can tell you add your own personal flair to it. My fav was Miracles and Black and White.

Aww yeah! this is sick. Add some reverb so the samples don't get chopped off so quick. Seems a little off putting after listening for awhile.

I believe I returned feed, but I'll go and check again in a minute!

Im really feelin the tape, Those drums are on point and i can tell you add your own personal flair to it. My fav was Miracles and Black and White.

Thank you for the good words, it's appreciated.

Aww yeah! this is sick. Add some reverb so the samples don't get chopped off so quick. Seems a little off putting after listening for awhile.

What beat is this regarding?

The samples in here that you used are so dope. Great work on your tape man. I only listened to like 3 tracks but I'm gonna go back and listen to it straight through. From what I hear though I'm in for a treat. Keep it up
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ve-feedback/proof-hip-hop-*feed4feed*-410067/

Thank you!! Please do listen to it straight, be sure to download it!! I'll give you feedback in a minute!

wow i think i have to learn more about sampling, those are top notch i listened so far, very nice and clean mixing too, how you chop so clean without clicks?

man this stuff sounds like it is also on some top rappers productions! really feel those beats.

wow i think i have to learn more about sampling, those are top notch i listened so far, very nice and clean mixing too, how you chop so clean without clicks?

man this stuff sounds like it is also on some top rappers productions! really feel those beats.
Thanks! And yeah, you do, sampling is what Hip Hops based on!

Some dope joints in there fam'. Maybe make your drums a little more "muddy". But that's just me... Lol. Good work!

Some good beats, a lot of typical hard hip hop, I like that. Not my favourite style, but you definitely good at this. You got your style, keep it going!

Black and White is that track! Great work all around. Some tracks are a little soft for my taste but great mixing work.

Some dope joints in there fam'. Maybe make your drums a little more "muddy". But that's just me... Lol. Good work!

Thank you!

Some good beats, a lot of typical hard hip hop, I like that. Not my favourite style, but you definitely good at this. You got your style, keep it going!

Thank you! It's appreciated, I certainly will keep on going!!

Black and White is that track! Great work all around. Some tracks are a little soft for my taste but great mixing work.

Thank you! Black and White was going to be a track I was going to do with a rapper, about racial issues, but that never sufficed! It would've been dope though!

Back