'Confidential' - Beat Tape - F4F

M.C.-Exclusivo

Break yo'self fool!
It's finally here... You can check my beat tape, Confidential, out on my website at www.mc-exclusivo.com..

It is insane how much feedback and love I've had in just 14 hours of me releasing it, so I felt like I needed more fellow Future Producers to check it out!

Thanks!

P.S. To those who download the tape, I will be giving out a free drum kit in the coming weeks, so that can be a bonus if you like my beats and download it!

-Exclusivo.

Last edited:
Nice work bro, those are some dope beats, and really smooth sampling. The mix is really good, I don't have any suggestions, everything is on point.

I liked Black and white, and one dark day the best.

Last edited:
Nice work bro, those are some dope beats, and really smooth sampling. The mix is really good, I don't have any suggestions, everything is on point.

I liked Black and white, and one dark day the best.

Thanks man! If you liked One Dark Day you probs will like Soul Survivor... But that's on the downloads bonus material

Aw man, I liked it right from the start of the intro - the sample is nice and your snare hits hard. I listened to a few random tracks and I can say that your mixing it really tight and I like your tracks vibes. I really love the electric piano on "We Care" and the strings/boom bap on "Best Friend". Really sick beat tape man, great job.

Aw man, I liked it right from the start of the intro - the sample is nice and your snare hits hard. I listened to a few random tracks and I can say that your mixing it really tight and I like your tracks vibes. I really love the electric piano on "We Care" and the strings/boom bap on "Best Friend". Really sick beat tape man, great job.

Thank you, all my tracks have samples in them! No synths used other than on Quantum for the bass! Be sure to download it if you're feeling it guys, I'm sending out a drum kit in the coming weeks to say thanks for the support!

I love how developed your sound is. youre production sounds similar in each song but the songs all sound different. I'm not sure if that makes sense but theyre all great. and i love the jazzy feel in it. Im going to play this in my car haha!

Like It Man!

I don't like sample beats very much, But it sounds like all other sample beats I've heard, And that's good, I like mixing though, and your mix is also good!
That one with Doom is my fav. I'm a relaxed kinda guy ahahahah!

F4F

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...member-good-days-feed4feed-drop-links-410166/

Keep it up!!

Hahaha yeah... I flipped that sample for 'For DOOMs Eyes Only' and I was like 'this samples familiar'.. A day later I listened to the Danger Doom album and realised Danger Mouse had flipped the sample in the intro, I'm not too bothered though! Thanks for the good feedback!

I love how developed your sound is. youre production sounds similar in each song but the songs all sound different. I'm not sure if that makes sense but theyre all great. and i love the jazzy feel in it. Im going to play this in my car haha!

I know what you mean!! I'm not sure how I've got that sound though, but I guess it's just my stamp on my beats. Thanks to you, too, for the lovely feedback! And please do play it in your car, be sure to download it :)!

Nice! I'm really feelin these beats. Your levels all sound on point and I can't really think of too much to say other than NICE WORK!
Keep it up

damn! i really like these beats man..
''holy tuesday'' and ''Kick Back'' are awesome dude.. keep it up sounds good

Beat tapes fire man. You definitely have built your own sound great job.

Antagons Bandwagon is my favorite so far I'm gonna keep listening.

I'm not really a fan of that sound you choose in Start and stop its a woodblock i think, its too loud to me or there is too much high end.

Regardless quality work man keep it up

Last edited:
damn! i really like these beats man..
''holy tuesday'' and ''Kick Back'' are awesome dude.. keep it up sounds good

Thank you, I hope you download it :)

Beat tapes fire man. You definitely have built your own sound great job.

Antagons Bandwagon is my favorite so far I'm gonna keep listening.

I'm not really a fan of that sound you choose in Start and stop its a woodblock i think, its too loud to me or there is too much high end.

Regardless quality work man keep it up

Yeah, I won't lie, I'm not a fan of Start & Stop as a beat myself, but I sent the beat out to a few people close to me and they loved it, so I stuck it up. I used, I think it was a rim shot for that snare pattern...

Thank you both for the positive feedback, I hope more people start downloading the tape... I'm starting to feel like my tape's only worth one listen, ahaha!

damn man im really feeling this confidential beat, it has this brother ali feel to it i could def see him on it. the only thing i don't like is that little break you have at like 49 and earlier in the song, it just don't fit the feel
The tape's called Confidential, there's no beat called Confidential, so what do you mean by that? You have me lost lol

Back