Classic east coast track..all feed returned

yo man, a little feedback to your easctcoast beat!
i know the sample at first ;) its very famous...
man, but the beat is smooth, its good music for the background or just freestyling, and wowoww, you got scratches!!! very nice! the snare comes very good out of my speackerS! thats the way i like beats, sample based ****, nice work man! do it so on!
check my beats out too!
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260391&page=2

At first I was definitely nodding my head to this, but after a while it gets somewhat repetitive. I'm not feeling those bass hits, but the strings you added definitely adds an eerie atmosphere. I'm jealous of your chopping haha. Um, definitely work on making the hi-hat sound more prominent for an eastcoast style, and some open hi-hats wouldn't hurt as well. Check out my beat too!

futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261659

niceee track..dope **** i'd maybe turn those hihats up a bit maybe change up the bass hits a bit but overall good job

feed
check my sig

Ok, so i turned up the high hats, the bass hits are just filtered out from the sample (which originally had no bass) that's why they might sound different. I originally had a bassline, but I found it did didn't really go with the original sample. I am at work now, when i get my good pair of headphones, i will return the feed that i haven't already returned

Back