Chill Jazz Sample. All feedback appreciated!

Spud388

Thanks to everyone who leaves feedback here or on soundcloud. Much love!

Last edited:
I like those surround violins :P and nice drums. I think you need the track needs more variations, its all the same through out the track. Unless thats what you meant to do. The mixing is really nice.

nice, laid back and chilled, the hi hat/shaker is nice sounds like a aerosol spray or something familar

Hey Spud388,

Really realxed song you got right there.
I like that rain in the background, and the backwards played organ.
They add a scary atmosphere to the track.
Well done!
Keep it coming!

Nice beat, very relaxed and the mix is really nice.
IMO, I think it could do with some other instruments at certain points for variation.

Last edited:
cool beat, dig the vibe, wish some elements were louder but overall great job, nice flip indeed.

i like that was that a sample you were using or instrument sound you could change the drums up a bit im not sure if i like that snare noise your using but really nice work anyway

Nice! I love the flip. Really like what you did here. No complaints from me ;)

Wow, nice man, something nice and chill. I can see any legit rapper tearing into this easily. Not just saying that say it either. Nice flip on the sample. Only thing i could maybe complain about is the sound level on the shakers, maybe kick em down a little bit, but i mean, thats menial. The beat itself is really good, point blank . lol. Keep grinding.

Be nice if everyone could peep this Adrian in KARMALOOP.com: WIN $1,000 WIN $1,000 winning this could be real nice, i won't have to worry about back to school shopping. If you have facebook, please take a minute or two out of your life, and vote for me please. You can vote daily too. Thank you all in advance. (In 11th place as of now... Help me reach #1!!!)

Damn i was feeling this! Everything is mixed nice, and the violins are a nice touch. Reminds me of a Mac Miller type beat. The thing that would make this beat is change throughout it. Still man its dope!

This beat was dope. Was that all a sample? Or what did you did to it? The drums go nice with it, like someone said I can hear mac miller or wiz khalifa spiting some bars to this. Nothing really on the constructive side to say, just maybe turn up the bass a little. Good job.

Back