Check These Raw Beats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the second one, its real nice. The sample is real nice and the drums fit well. Just reduce the noise a bit :)

Always a fan of the raw sound, in the first one I think the kick could use a little more beefing up to get it sit nice with the rest of the track, sounds like the sample is a straight vinyl rip you did some nice work with it.

Second one has just a little too much noise for my taste if possible just drop the volume on the static and your good on this one, track is killer.

Feedback?

1st beat- love it the sample is crazy like what u did with it....also diggin the drums

2nd beat- i dig the vinyl effects on it gives it that gritty vibe....nice chops i like your sample selection

Dope Tracks. Both have good intros, really enjoyed them. Nice composition or did you sampled them?

For the first beat maybe you could drop the strings at some point and give it a break. Maybe bring in another intrument? You could use some piano chords for a break or the same melody with a piano ould work. Else very good Beats! The first beat has some emotional vibe. Very well done.

For the second Beat, the noise is good gives the track a good raw vibe, but if this is a seperate track or an vst plugin then put it lower. Drums are tight.

Thanks for the listens from all. All beats are samples no composition except for a bassline here and there. The second beat is sampled from a dirty 45 record so that static is genuine and can't be turned down. Peace.

First one is nice, its unusual which is cool.

Second one, that vinyl crackle absolutely destroys it! There's ways you can reduce it, you should look into that.
Otherwise the beat is dope, those little vocal chops keep it fresh and I like how you drop out the end of the drums every now and then.

Both of these beats would suit a strong rapper, keep it up dude.

Both beats are nice man. Feeling the sample on the first one. Very raw sound. Second beat was sweet too, just needs the levels adjusting. Keep it up bro

Those strings on that first beat are ****ing dope bro, keep it up. that snare sounds like it could snap a little harder in the mix but your levels are evened out pretty nicely dope shit for sure, shoulda played with the sample a little more though in my opinion.

And god damn the second one got that same dope oldschool vibe, nice heavy bass and some dope vinyl chops that vinyl noise could be a little bit lower but it's no biggie. Keep it up bro, shoulda threw a filter on the sample or drums and messed around with automating it but that's just an idea. dope shitt

The crackle in the second track personally was a bit to much for me maybe tone it down a little, the beats really nice though along with the synths though. Some nice mixing done in the two tracks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back