Check out my 2 tracks, I return all comments.

NewDarkAge

Hi, it's my first time posting here, just wanted to ask for some plays/comments on my two tracks. I've been making music for a fair amount time but decided to give myself a fresh start, these two were probably my best and most popular from before I sent my old beattapes into the archives.
Please leave comments on the waveforms if possible, I return comments to everyone

Both remixes, first is Hip-Hop second is House style, first one is a completely original instrumental and the second is almost, minus some sampling of the original bassline during the drop.

Thanks, NDA

These tracks are pretty bomb, especially the hip hop ones. The vocals could be turned up a bit, sometimes i think the beat overpowers it. Other than that I really liked how the drums hit! truely dope!

These tracks are pretty bomb, especially the hip hop ones. The vocals could be turned up a bit, sometimes i think the beat overpowers it. Other than that I really liked how the drums hit! truely dope!
Thanks man I appreciate your reply - i'm gonna check out your soundcloud and leave some comments

Yeah the Hip hop one is pretty agressive and it might sometimes get in the way slightly but I think it was the best mix to try and get the feeling i was going for and thanks for the comment on the drums!

The first track is nice, but the verse definitely needs to be mixed better since the track overpowers it.
The second one, I really like how you were in no rush to drop it and decided to play with your sounds a bit. Then how it smoothens out at the next swell was very nice. But again, I think the vocals should be a little clearer. Very nice job, especially dig the second track.

The first track is nice, but the verse definitely needs to be mixed better since the track overpowers it.
The second one, I really like how you were in no rush to drop it and decided to play with your sounds a bit. Then how it smoothens out at the next swell was very nice. But again, I think the vocals should be a little clearer. Very nice job, especially dig the second track.
Thanks man, I admit my vocal mixing isn't the best, never good at that especially when producing tracks for others/remixes/mashups so i'll work on it. Thanks for your comments on the second track too man appreciate that you appreciate it.

look out for some comments on your SC

The first one is dope, man. I like the transition and the feel of it. Also the bassline is ill.

The second one's also pretty good, I'm getting a linkin park-like feel on it.

i like what im hearing!! keep it up yo! i agree with post above me with the linkin feel to it... keep em tracks coming! I followed u on SC aswell... peace

i like what im hearing!! keep it up yo! i agree with post above me with the linkin feel to it... keep em tracks coming! I followed u on SC aswell... peace

Thanks man much appreciated

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The first one is dope, man. I like the transition and the feel of it. Also the bassline is ill.

The second one's also pretty good, I'm getting a linkin park-like feel on it.

Thanks man!

Back