Change Gon Come!

Sick on the intro. I think the way you flipped it is unique but I don't know what it would do with someone rapping on it. I think you need a harder snare instead of the clap. I am feelin the synth on here its kinda sinister. I think you should've went another direction away from the second one though. Pretty cool. I don't think it blends with the sample though. You should figure out another way to incorporate it.

Check my thread when you get a chance.
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261000

i like the intro like ol buddy said, but when the chipmunks come in, it kills it for me, i like the beat, minus the chipmunk sample. good shii tho, na mean

Thanks for the advice I'll try using a hard grimey snare and adjust the second verse to sit well the sample. I'll remove the chipmunk sample and see if it makes the chorus sound better to. Good lookin out

Last edited:
yea i agree about the voice, the original voice is so soulful, you cant really make it better, but this song has been sampled TONS of times, and most flipped it similar, real emotional, slower, and smooth, but you did it different, i appreciate that

i would go back, and take original non stretched vocals of change gon come, and just play it out over 2 bars

yeah without the high pitched voice it changes the whole beat for me, nice work mane, i agree with gutty tho, if you could fit the "change gon come" in there and keep the soulfull vibe its got youd be right on the money imo, but the beat without it is nice...good shii na mean

Yeah, remove that chipmunk stuff and add a harder bass line and this would be tight. I like it though 6/10 as it is right now.

Back