Catchy Beat!!! {Feedback For Feedback}

• Thread starter Deleted member 196415
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196415

Please give me your honest opinions, thanks.

Drop ya links so I can return feedback =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounded great until the bass and piano came in, I think its just the piano. I would of prefered it if you kept them plucks that were in your intro throughout the beat. I know they come in later too but I just think the piano doesnt suit the beat, maybe try another lead instead. Cool beat though I like the finger snaps and drum work!

When you get time please return the feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hip-hop-track-need-some-feedback-f4f-413072/

Last edited:
I like the drums. Especially the snare. With the delay effect, I thought that the piano sound would've been better if you used some different chords, maybe 3 finger based? All in all, it was alright

MarioDaKid,

I think this track is cool! I would suggest you work on the drums or pick better sounds. Also, try to compare your tracks to radio tracks and see if they can compete. This track seems a little boring and I'm waiting for something big to happen.

Keep it up!

Check out my track/thread:
the BIG shots - "KiNGS COURT" Dirty South Record! [ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED]
Looking forward to your feedback!

Also, check out our blog where we break down today's current hits and show you exactly what chords are used!
The Big Shots

- the BIG shots

Thanks for the feedback guys. Feedback is being returned.

That's a nice intro, but I felt that the momentum you built in the intro died when the beat dropped. There's nothing wrong with the composition in the verse, but I feel that it needs a different (less compressed sounding) piano. Also, try to add some additional parts to the verse, since there is such a big difference in sound between the verse and the chorus. THe chorus sounds good - maybe add a part from the chorus into the verse and add an additional part 8 measures into the verse. You'll have a fuller sounding mix for the verse, which is really all I feel that it needs. Overall, you've got everything in place here for a really nice beat. Now I think you just need to add a couple more parts.

I'd appreciate it if you checked out my new beat at:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eive-feedback/new-southern-style-beat-413177/

Back