Can U Feel Me P-sign feat. YJ Vasco and Renaci f4f!!!!!

i made the beat and im on the first verse, my boy P-sign is on hook and verse 2, and we got renaci on 3rd verse

the song is cool. the 2nd verse was the best for me. flow was tight. but i think more energy should be put into the hook cause i couldn't really feel it when it came on. keep this up tho

Last edited:
nice...def. will look into that, i mean the title is can u feel me right haha...we were looking for a laid back hook, but def. get what ur saying thanks

I'm not certain if you are the person rapping, but if you are, you are hesitant in your delivery. There is also room for improving the timing, as you waver in and out of pockets with awkward timing. The production is ok. There is nothing to take away from it. The MC should continue improving his skills with a focus on timing and delivery.

Thank you for the feedback earlier.

@Donta Black, i see what ur saying...i appreciate the feedback, on TDE i take that as a compliment, tho that was not my intention, haha...on the hook, thats kinda what we were looking for...thanks man

@ultra L-Oh, yeah i was the first one in...i kinga get what ur saying on wavering in and out, and thats a bit on my style, but working on timing might remove the awkwardness, ill work on that and putting some energy on delivery...thanks, and no problem

this is cool. i like the production and mixing but the rapping could be better imo. when i listened the 1st verse i personally felt like the rapper is feeling uncomfortable. The 2nd verse was nice.
Cool track

@fo11, alright for sure...thanks, ill look into that, appreciate it

@cc1992 thanks, ill keep working at it

@olie thanks man, for sure...def need to work on my recordings

@hallnj for sure, thanks man...ill look into that

This is okay. 2nd Guy came across the more experienced rapper from the delivery point of view. As for the beat its not bad, you've got alot of layers to keep things interesting, but i do think it could of been executed with better sounds in my opinion and you'd definitely benefit from getting a few more of the professional VSTis...that or learn how to manipulate what you have through the mix. No offense and i hope this helps. Keep at it.

Return it:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback/backstabbers-feedback-returned-473688/

Back