Best beat I've made Rock/Hip Hop Beat!!! (will return all feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, this is dope right off the bat. The samples sound well blended together and the transitions are smooth. As with the critique of another post, this could be a little looser. It can sound stiff at times. Try subbing a different snare sound for the roll at the end of the break. It'll keep the integrity of the main snare. The snare is dope, but you risk over playing it. Yea, this is nitpicking, but the track is really good. Sometimes the small details are the most important.

Give my recent track a look. Peace

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ats-demo-post-link-will-give-feedback-395465/

Bro this is dope. Always digg them Hip Hop tracks, plus that guitar melody has that uplifting feel to it. Nice job on the remaster, I'm definitely feelin' this.
Would appreciate some FEEDBACK

i like how you used the samples.. and it has a nice groove
futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/my-music-395449/
sorry but i can't post url's :D and i wrote it like that.. or you can check my latest soundcloud track in the signature

hey... i think i have to disagree with the above comments? i actually didnt find this too stiff... i found it quite pleasant and easy to listen to... nothing bad to say.. i enjoyed this that i listened to it again from the start - something i dont do too often... nice job.. :)

the verse is like A1 A2 B1 B2 A1 A2 B1 B2 but the end of B2 always sounds like its dropping into something... if you were to do A1 A2 B1 B1 A1 A2 B1 B2 i think it would progress better. basically when the verse loops into itself it sounds like it should progress like it should have less build up for point where it loops. and i think the drums sound like youve thrown a few too many snares in for the other section of the beat / a few too many loud snares maybe a bit of volume variation would help. dope choice of sample tho and i'm impressed at how you've chopped kansas into a rap beat and actually made it work lol, well done.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...omment-my-beat-feedback-will-returned-395836/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back