Been gone for a second, back with some heat, I call this 'Princess' (IT's HARD)f4f

T

Thee3ternal

LOL gimme that f4f as usual and lemme know what you think

Like and subscribe if you dig, many more bangers to come.

Deep and dark. How I like my shit. Maybe a little more experimentation but that might be your artistic choice, as the previous brutha said; more elemental development

LOL really?

I'm trying to keep this simple IDK it sounds like some Juicy J & Wiz type beat talking about some chick dancing on a pole.

I appreciate the simplicity but there's still background stuff in Juicy and Wiz tracks that give it atmosphere and you don't really hear unless you're actively listening, you just kind of feel them and they play off the main melody. Also, when you're going for simplicity the elements that are there are more prominent so you REALLy have to have your sound design on point and as I said it doesn't have the processing that could do this track justice.

I get you and I already have stuff in my head as far as what to do.

Anyways I'm OMW out so I'll hit you guys with that feedback later.

Thanks for listening and responding, much appreciated.

i like the Synth but the intro is way to long i think i saw someone else said that! and the cymbals could be turned down a tad. also the kick in the intro could be a bit hard but i guess it was like that to give room for the 808
future producers .com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-receive-feedback/first-ever-beat-second-beat-snippet-f4f-471249
^^Cant post links yet (New to this site) so i had to use a space:(

nice melody, nice beat and mix is cool. intro might be a lil too long, try 4 to 8 bars for the intro and then make sure you have the rest in song form, rap: 16 bars for the verse and 8 for the chorus 4 bar for breakdowns or breaks, maybe add some sound efx, tricks or samples to bring the track out some. you clearly have what it takes, just need to be a bit more aggressive, too laid back for trap me.

check my track, clearly shows tricks and breaks and in song form and its aggressive. when you don't have vocals you have to find a way to keep your audiences' attention.
https://soundcloud.com/mozaart/doin-it-2-me

Back