Beat in Progress "Clarity" (Will Feed back all feedback)

Isk2009

DamnSonWhere'dYaFindThis?
First time postin for review. Drop links

its unmixed n theres no bassline yet as well as a few other things Im tryna incorporate. All feedback is appreciated.

http://www.z$hare.net/audio/6432456066599328/

Last edited:
pretty sikk man..really feelin tht clap n those percs..keep up the good work man.

thx, I been tryna throw in a lead guitar to play in tha background, u think that would fit in from wut u heard?

drums claps and percussion all go real well. sounds real epic. a lead guitar would probably sound cool but its hard to judge because it may not fit the feel of the song. experiment with it though. looking forward to hearing the final product a good basis so far.

Aye man this beat is pretty cool so far...this really reminds me of the video game Halo 3...there was a track on there sounded just like this! but this is nice right now im really feeling the strings

sup man, returnin the feed...the damn buffering is taking forever, lol...so i got the gist of it, it could turn out to be a nice lil rnb joint, i dont know bout a lead guitar, maybe some keys with a wah guitar thrown in the right spot...not bad so far, ohh but the clap is kinda ehhh...maybe layer with a higher pitched clap or snare or something to make it pop

Yo X Preciate tha feed, n I feel u on tha clap, ima take care of that once i get all my instrumentation in. N I neva thought of a piano, Ill try it out.

N I also appreciate ur feed too, ima hit u up in a sec.

I only got to listen to a snippet because it's taking forever to load. I like the vibe - and good mixing from what I heard.

You should convert your tracks to MP3 before uploading. Check out winlame for doing that http://winlame.sourceforge.net/
It's easy as can be - just drag and drop, click convert.

Check out my new joint - showthread.php?t=305602

Shoudnt have uploaded it in wav. but any way I ****ing love it. The percussion is excellent really suits the strings definitely add a lead guitar.

I agree with some of the others, the 95 mb WAV file is taking forever to load. Please upload a MP3 file next time. Anyway...
Oh damn the percussion is sexy on this beat, sounds like some timbo type sh!t. The melody is cool from what i hear so far........its minimumlistic but it fits the vibe of the beat. That one vocal sounding synth was cool, right before the tag dropped. I only listened to the first 50 seconds, but its dope.

Thx Yall, I didn't realize that I uploaded tha wav version of it. I guess I just picked the wrong file. Thx 4 lettin me kno.

Back