Apo&Nevena - I Believe (need opinion) FEED 4 FEED

beats.pro

Hi all,

We have completed a new song and I really need your opinion on how it sounds.

This is the song:

I have listened it so many times now that I have kind of lost real sense of how it sounds. I would really appreciate your opinion on the sound...is it compressed too much, maybe too much highs, etc...

I am ready to exchange your feedback for mine.

Thank you! Appreciate your opinion. I really hope that the mix is good as I totally lost it...sometimes when I listen to something too much and too long I just can no longer decide how it actually sounds :)

Amazing song!! The vocals don't sound too compressed but in some areas the vocals could be boosted more so that they don't get drowned by the sound. Besides that it sounds album ready.

Thank you very much for your honest opinion! I also think that I might need to boost the vocals a little bit. There are certain parts of the songs where they are like kind of lost! Thanks!

Thank you for the feebdack to my track!

As already mentioned: Just get ur vocals more present on some parts and you have an awesome song! Really nothing to critizise except that! Great work, love it :)
It becomes so awesome at 2.01, lovin that wobble! <3

I really appreciate that "SirSirius" and you are welcome! I will definitely increase the level of the vocals tonight and make it available for download finally.

I really appreciate that "SirSirius" and you are welcome! I will definitely increase the level of the vocals tonight and make it available for download finally.

i actually really like it! can I possibly remix it? I feel like I can put some dirty wobbles on this track that you will appreciate

Hehe I just had the same idea riich :D

@Apo: Now that you fixed the vocals it really sounds amazing!

Oh and by the way: How comes you only have 86 followers on Soundcloud, but already 1889 plays of the track you uploaded 3 days ago? Where did you promote it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi riich, can you hit me on SoundCloud and we will discuss it - soundcloud.com/aponevena :)) Cheers!

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

Thanks for the interest , guys! Other people asked me to remix it too, which is good :)

As for that soundcloud plays thing...well there is no secret or big promotion behind it...most of the plays come from Facebook...we have a page there with 1100+ followers where we post about our tracks and stuff. Moreover, here in Bulgaria we play at clubs often so there are people (not much yet) that know us and listen to us.

Maybe, the key part though is that my girlfriend and singer of the song participated in the bulgarian version of The Voice - she reached semi-finals so she got a lot of attention from her TV appearance. If anyone is interested - type Nevena Koleva in YouTube :) Here is one example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upa-_uWiPtQ

Cheers!

Hi SubSanta,

Thank you very much for your feedback! I also agree on the vocal part. I am in the process of slightly changing the mix of the song, including the vocals.

I am listening to your beats now and will post in your thread my feedback.

Cheers!

@HDProduction: Thank a lot, man! Really appreciate that! I clicked and listened to your beats. Great work! I really enjoyed the fact that you had like different beats in various styles and you did them all really nice. I 've always appreciated when someone can produce equally good work in different styles.

I think I enjoyed the most "Wild West Swagger". I would love to hear that with a vocal or rapping over it. In the "Eminem style" beat I could hardly hear the melodies/instruments on the back...Maybe you may want to put more power on them - however I am listening on really shitty headphones at work can't really tell. Also loved the melody in the "Jay Sean" style beat!

Keep up the good work and enjoy friday :)

- The way the hook plays out and comes in is nice
- Switch up from the hook to the trance-like synths is nice too
- Instrumentation arrangement is nice -- the way you bring in instruments/sounds here and there
- Very unique music -- I appreciate the work that you've done on this for sure
- Definitely boost the vocals a little more -- and I think they sound kind of "thin" (I'm not sure why)...maybe stack a little more at certain parts?

Good job on the beat!

Please return the favour:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ightmare-eminem-feat-singer-type-beat-386666/

Thanks!

Last edited:
I apologize for my delayed response and feeback return! Thank you all for the feedbacks! Feedback returned!

@BL3: Really appreciate your detailed feedback. Great work on that Eminem type beat!

Back