another track

Cool track. I'm feelin' most of the sounds u used. Only one I'm not feelin' so much is that snare. It isn't THAT bad, but it's the only hangup I've got. I really like the energy that the track has. Come to think of it.... I'd really like to hear this played with live instruments. Really nice composition. keep it up man.

Drums: Nice kick-snare pattern; a little sparse, might want to throw in a clap, scratch, open hat, crash, etc.

Guitar: A little too harsh in the chorus, works better in the verse.

Pads: Helps very much to give the verses some definition and structure, while reinforcing the electrohop vibe I'm getting.

Strings + Brass: Love the strings, but the brass needs to take more a backseat, towards the background.

Synthesizers: Well chosen; help make the song "bounce" and

FXs: Placed well and fit well in the song; just two problems: the wind noise needs reverb and needs to be continued into the first four to six bars of the verse, and you need to change up the FXs everytime they're played. Play them at a lower or higher pitch or something.

Overall: Nice song, flows well, and I would listen to this again. Keep up the nice work. (;

Hey man,
Lovin the beats man. Theres a really nice ebb & Flow goin with your strings/horns and that dirty guitar. Probably not the best Criticism as i really enjoyed the song, i agree with the above guy about changing up your effects ever so slightly between usage just to carry on the organic feel thats already there with the natural instruments.

Dunno if you'll be interested in mine as its a very different style but you seem to have the electro buy anyway :)
http ://w ww.futureproducers.c om/forums/showthread.php?t=305218
Cheers - Jaar

What's up Kyle, sorry for the late reply...
I'm feelin' your track bro, very energetic! It's all put together very nicely and I especially like how you played the guitar on it.

It's not really my style but overall it's a very good track.

I also wanted to thank you for your post on my thread! ;)

Keep at it! 8/10

Yo I couldn't help but keep feeling like the guitar should've been something else. Just felt like it wasn't blending right with all the other instruments being used. It's a nice track though I like how the drums are sounding on this. Some of the guitar melodies I think could use some improvement.

Nice track overall, I really digged the strings and thought they should have been louder and maybe better if they weren't totally on the left, but then again I know nothing about mixing/layering. The crashes were in the exact right places imo, the guitar was pretty cool and suited the drums well but the melody maybe got a little too repetitive for my taste. The drums were nice except that I didn't really like the three consecutive kicks at the end of the pattern almost every time, it felt too repetitive to me as well. Overall it sounded "professional" to me, nice job!

Thanks for checking it out guys. All taken on board. I know its a weird mix... anyway that's for hitting me up.. hitting people back now.

ez

Back