Analog | Division - " L V L S" + Singles [F4F]

Oh4Re△L?!

Analog | Division

lvls.png

The two new singles for our new project releasing tomorrow via Bandcamp. Would love feedback from you guys, all feedback will be returned. Leave links, thanks.

Last edited:
Really impressive stuff this,particularly "Ugly Sweater" where the little nuances in tempo give it a really organic feel that lifts it beyond a lot of contemporary electronica, although the choir overwhelms the mix a bit towards the end.

The production values in "Elevators" are especially strong and there is an off -kilter slant to it, particularly in terms of the chopped up percussion, that puts me in mind of much of the "Beat Dimensions" compilations - this is cutting edge s*** mate and I genuinely wish you success with this project.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ent-3-4-time-signature-f4f-guaranteed-468992/

That elevators joint is hard.. Ur mix sounds really good. no complaints, all i can say is keep it up .. thanks for the feed !

This is some interesting stuff, I like the "raw" essence elevator has and how you've put all of it together makes it sound cool.

You ride that line with making the tempo change without being song-breaking in ugly sweaters, great job man, this one sounds really cool too.

Both sound a little like hm.t dm.t and death grips, have you listened to their stuff? Your stuff sounds awesome regardless, nothing to complain about on my end.

"Outer" and "Clutches"

Dope.. Diggin the feel on elevators. Kinda wish the hats and toms had a lil verb to sprinkle on the beat other than that dope.

Elevators is dope too. Love the the hat work on the second half.
Too much Highs in the beat tho.
The Choir could be mixed a lil better too.

Nice work homie.

love both tracks man. real dope stuff. they remind me of stuff from watch the throne. ill check out your project when its out and all the best for it

First off that album cover is awesome. Definitely digging elevators. The synth really brought it all together for me. If i was going to change anything i would change the kick drum, its a little too open for me if you know what im saying.

Back